Blogtrotters

Friday, April 15, 2016

Tilahun Gessesse - Nuriligne Hiwote (1st album) [1963] [ethiopia]










     The first album of the legendary Ethiopian singer Tilahun Gessesse that was released on 1963 for the first time released again.





Tilahun Gessesse - Ye Hiwote Hiwot




Tilahun Gessesse - 01 - Kerech satasredagn (7:55)
Tilahun Gessesse - 02 - Wubit wubit (7:09)
Tilahun Gessesse - 03 - Nuriligne hiwote (7:21)
Tilahun Gessesse - 04 - Siyagatim desta new (8:57)
Tilahun Gessesse - 05 - Bewubetua amira (5:31)
Tilahun Gessesse - 06 - Etu simish manew (5:20)
Tilahun Gessesse - 07 - Track 7 (9:07)
Tilahun Gessesse - 08 - Yachin lidj atinku (7:08)
Tilahun Gessesse - 09 - Lenat Ethiopia (3:21)



5 comments:

2b0rn0t0b said...




http://www.mediafire.com/download/3hsu5127yq81ejy/Tilahun_Gessesse_-_%5B2000%5D_-_Nuriligne_hiwote_%281st_album%29_%5Bethiopia%5D.rar


Anonymous said...

Thank you A LOT for each albums you upload! I have discovered so much awesome music!

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!
Check YouTube: AFRIKAFESTIVALHERTME channel for last years show of Mahmoud Ahmed & Badume's Band (complete!) also clips from earlier show of alemayehu Eshete & Badume's Band

I tried downloading his 2010 concert but that didn't work somehow.
Thanks for all the beautiful music you've posted!

reservatory said...

A thousand thanks for your work here. I've been hoarding Ethiopian music for some time and you have a staggering amount of stuff I've never seen by favorites like Tilahun Gessesse. I've been downloading from your site for a couple of hours, thinking I would leave comments after sampling some of these delights, but this 1st Lp has made me rethink that. THANKS again for the hours I will be spending listening to all these amazing discoveries!

Million Bedo said...

I really can't believe I got this album finally after 3+ years of search. 🤩🤩🤩😛 Thank you soooooooooo much!!!